For rental inquiries and bookings, please fill out the form on our contact page.
PG Playhouse Technical Information
- The house system consists of two (one per side) EV-SX 300 active speakers & 2-15 active Mackie Subs. 4 Mackie SR450 boxes are also available to use as stage monitors.
- The console is a Yamaha TF3 digital console, mounted in the sound booth upstairs. It has the capacity to have 40 inputs and 16 outputs.
- 24 channel audio snake connecting sound booth to patch box downstage right just behind the proscenium line ( 16 female XLR and 8 female TRS)
- 6 channel extension to the audio snake to downstage left (6 female XLR)
- Other in house equipment includes:
3 Shure SM58′s
2 Shure SM57′s
Shure Wireless Kit w/ Handheld & Lav mic
XLR & A/C Cables
Yamaha Baby Grand Piano ($38/day, plus tuning costs)
- 112 circuits available
- FOH 1 and 2 have 24 permanent circuits with dedicated dimmers for each
- Marquee Console, 48 fader board
- Pipe 3 is the 1st LX permanent lighting bar with 24 circuits
- Pipe 8 is the 2nd LX Cyclorama lights – 4 colour washes with 2 spare circuits available
- Barco RLM-W8 Projector
- Cinema Front Projection Screen (32 wide x 15 high, 2.35 to 1 Ratio)
- Width at Proscenium: 39 ft
- Depth along centre line: 32 ft
- Height of Proscenium: 23 ft
- Height of stage left wing: 14 ft
- Height of stage right wing: 9 ft
Additional audio-visual & lighting can be rented at an extra cost. Click here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.