Playhouse Events: http://tourismpg.com/events
For rental inquiries and bookings, please fill out the form on our contact page.
PG Playhouse Technical Information
The house system consists of two (one per side) EV-SX 300 active speakers & 2-15 active Mackie Subs. 4 Mackie SR450 boxes are also available to use as stage monitors.
The console is a Midas Venice 240, mounted in the sound booth upstairs. Most FOH techs like to set up their console station on the auditorium floor in one of the wheelchair designated spaces.
– 24 channel audio snake connecting sound booth to patch box downstage right just behind the proscenium line ( 16 female XLR and 8 female TRS).
– 6 channel extension to the audio snake to downstage left (6 female XLR)
Other in house equipment includes:
3 Shure SM58′s
2 Shure SM57′s
Shure Wireless Kit w/ Handheld & Lav mic
XLR & A/C Cables
Yamaha Baby Grand Piano
– 112 circuits available.
– FOH 1 and 2 have 24 permanent circuits with dedicated dimmers for each.
– The console is a Marquee, 48 fader board.
– Pipe 3 is the 1st LX permanent lighting bar with 24 circuits.
– Pipe 8 is the 2nd LX Cyclorama lights – 4 colour washes with 2 spare circuits available.
Width at Proscenium: 39 ft
Depth along centre line: 32 ft
Height of Proscenium: 23 ft
Height of stage left wing: 14 ft
Height of stage right wing: 9 ft
Additional audio-visual & lighting can be rented at an extra cost.