- The Prince George Playhouse is located at 2626 Recplace Drive, next to the Roller-Dome and the PG Golf and Curling Club.
- There is a parking lot at the front of the Playhouse to accommodate our guests with complimentary parking for the duration of the event. The back parking lot is reserved for performers.
- The Playhouse is dedicated to making productions and events as accessible as possible. The building is wheelchair accessible at the front entrance. The theatre itself is equipped with four wheelchair designated seating locations. To book the wheelchair seats for a performance, please contact the designated box office for the particular performance or contact The Prince George Playhouse for further details at 250.301.8421.
- If you require assistance in seating, particularly if you use a wheelchair or a walker, please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time and our staff will be happy to assist you.
- The Playhouse has a licensed concession, which accepts cash and credit cards.
- The theatre lobby opens one hour prior to the performance start time. Entrance to the house opens one half hour prior to the performance start time.
Attending the Theatre + Theatre Etiquette
The Prince George Playhouse is committed to helping ensure your theatre experience is one for the books. Please observe the following guidelines to help guarantee the enjoyment of all patrons:
- Turn off all cell phones so as not to disturb the performers or other audience members during the show. As well, please avoid texting as the screen lights up and disrupts the show for those around you.
- Camera, audio and visual recording equipment is prohibited.
- Avoid the use of scented products, as other audience members may be allergic.
- Please wait until intermission or after the show to talk with your friends. The theatre is built so that we can hear all voices, and that includes yours.
- If you need to leave the theatre during the performance for any reason, you may not be able to return to your original seat, so as not to disturb other audience members. At intermission you are welcome to move back.
- Please be back in your seat at the end of the intermission so that we do not continue the show without you.
- Latecomers and those who exit during the performance will be seated at an appropriate break.
- Please do not place your feet on the seat in front of you.
- No outside food and drink allowed in the theatre.
- The programme is subject to change without notice.
- Bags may be subject to search for security reasons.
- And of course please do not hesitate to bring any questions or concerns to the attention of a Front of House staff member during the performance. This gives us the opportunity to remedy the situation so you can enjoy the performance.